Great location midway between West End and West Bay Beach, just a few steps away from a white sand beach, swimming and snorkeling.Spacious and comfortable home with all the amenities — ideal for a family gathering or a group of friends.
Situated on a hillside just a few steps from the beach in a private location. Catch a water taxi or take a walk on the beach to West End or West Bay. Discover Roatan! Fun activities, water sports, shopping, dining and entertainment are all nearby.
- Master bedroom with private full bath and flat screen TV.
- Two guest bedrooms with bath.
- There is a total of four queen size beds.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave oven and all small appliances.
- Cooling breezes, sunsets, beach walks, swimming, snorkeling… make this a relaxing and comfortable setting.
- Washer and dryer
- Cable TV with 32 in flat screen TV in living room
- Blue Ray DVD player with HDMI cable CD player
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet: 5.5 GB $50
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- A/C: Please add $150/week
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
The Johnsons and I have stayed in Craboo House for 3 months and are headed home tomorrow. We enjoyed the house and its location... we were very comfortable. Our time there was greatly enhanced by the help and service we had from Tanisha. I hope I spelled her name correctly! I am sure you know what a wonderful employee she is. She always made us feel like we were the only item on her list that day! She got lots of calls from us, particularly in the beginning. She always responded promptly and to everyone's satisfaction. Her skills around computers and internet connections were appreciated on a number of occasions by a number of us. Finally, she is very personable. It was always fun and lively to talk to her and we learned lots about the island from her. I thought she was extremely professional in a business that I suspect is highly competitive. Thank you again Tanisha.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights