Situated within Roatan’s world famous Marine Reserve, the best snorkeling and diving is right at your doorstep.A pristine, beautiful home with comfortable furnishings and a prime location. Completed in 2007, this Hal Sorrenti design was professionally decorated with many unique features that will make your stay a memorable one.
The home is on the hillside in Sandy Bay in the Lawson Rock development, an exclusive resort community located on the northwest shore of the island. Situated within Roatan’s world famous Marine Reserve, the best snorkeling and diving is right at your doorstep. Literally a three-minute walk to the beach and swimming dock where a world of underwater beauty and reef await you.
You may not want to leave the comfortable confines and modern conveniences of this island getaway, but if you pry yourself away from the Lawson Rock area, you will appreciate the proximity you have to West End (five-minute ride), West Bay Beach (ten-minute ride). Roatan International Airport and the Coxen Hole commercial area are barely 15 minutes away.
- Spacious master suite on second floor, boasting a spacious master bath area including large rain fall shower and walk-in closet
- Two guest bedrooms with shared full tiled bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with pantry and laundry room
- Wrap-around screened veranda adds to the comfortable outdoor living and dining area
- Guests at Lawson Rock enjoy two community pools. Lemon Tree House is located just steps away (30-second walk) from one of them which makes it feel like your own private pool
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Gas stove/oven
- All small appliances
- Gas BBQ grill
- A/C in all rooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Ceramic tile floors on ground level
- Cable TV
- DVD and CD Player
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet: 5.5 GB $50
The Lawson Rock Community provides:
- Beautiful white sand beach with private dock
- Two swimming pools
- Full time security
- Fitness Room
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- Maximum six people
- A/C: Please add $150/week
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
We had a great time. Stella supplied local phone which was a great idea and allowed us to feel we could be in contact when needed. Very clean house, pool and beach and safe area (although the initial sight of armed guards was a little spooky for us passive Canadians!) Quiet and beautiful swim and kayak (despite see grass) to reef. Really enjoyed the privacy of the beach and pools but would have appreciated some beach chairs, perhaps 8 or 9 with about 20 people wanting them, was not pleasant. Blue Parrot restaurant was amazing!
Recommended for: Adventure Seekers, Families with Teenagers .
Date of Stay
December 22, 2014