Fabulous ocean views and sunsets; private double-deck dock is perfect for sunbathing, swimming and stargazingOnly three minutes from West End, the Parie House on Gibson Bight is a secluded waterfront home with fabulous ocean views and sunsets. Dine on the large veranda overlooking picture-postcard Gibson Bight — take a nap or read a good book in the hammock. Restaurants, dive shops and activities are all just minutes away.
- Two bedrooms with decks (queen, two twins, pull-out couch in living room)
- One bath with shower, plus outside shower
- Spacious main deck with hammock and BBQ
- Fully-equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Two kayaks for the best snorkeling outside reef in Gibson Bight
- One mile to Anthony’s Key’s Dolphin Encounter, a 20-minute paddle to watch noon training
- Microwave, stove/oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender
- A/C available in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Direct TV with West Coast feed
- Back-up generator
- Full time caretaker on site
- Wireless Internet: 5.5 GB $50
- Local cell phone provided
(May thru Nov)
(Dec thru Apr)
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- Rates shown are for maximum 4 people
- Add $75 for each additional person, maximum 6 people
- For A/C, please add $150/wk
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Please be aware, only one single person kayak is in working condition, and not as advertised.
Fantastic place, great support, great location! Very easy to get to/from and having water access was fantastic. There's a groundskeeper onsite which made us all feel completely safe. We'll be back!
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Tourists without a Car, Adventure Seekers, Romantic Getaway
Date of Stay
April 9, 2014
I was extremely happy with our choice. The property management company was a pleasure to work with and I really liked the location. It was secure, quiet, private, peaceful, and just a couple minutes’ drive from West End. We made the 2 minute drive almost every morning to dive with Sun Divers (highly recommended).
A rental vehicle is definitely recommended. We rented a 4x4 SUV through Best Car Rental, Roatan (highly recommended). We never needed the 4 wheel drive but we got a great deal and the extra room made it easy traveling with dive gear. It also gave us the opportunity to travel around the island freely. We checked out French Harbor, Flowers Bay, West End, and West Bay. We would have liked to check out the resorts further east but never found the time.
The kayaks were great; we used them a lot. There are several dive sites in and around Gibson Bight alive with beautiful and healthy reef. We'd tie the kayaks up to one of the available buoys and free dive/snorkel for hours.
The house was well appointed, had a nice deck overlooking the water, and was up a bit on the hill so the breeze was good. The bathroom was spacious with a nice walk in shower and plenty of clean towels and linens to last the week. The washer and dryer was convenient and the kitchen was perfect, providing everything necessary to prepare our own meals. The property was very secure and we felt safe the whole time.
Date of Stay
May 3, 2014
Date of Stay
January 31, 2015
This was the best Vacation ever!!!
1. Gated entrance very secure!
2. Beautiful grounds with spectacular Sunsets!
3. Very clean no bugs or mosquito's!
4. Super close to west end $2.50 cab ride!
5. Satellite TV 200+ channels for rainy day or wind down at night!
6. Great bakery at end of driveway for breakfast!
7. Roatan is great island with wonderful locals that are very friendly
I rank this Island very close to Hawaii in its beauty, but 1/5 of the price and lot closer to the east coast. We are already planning our return.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers
Date of Stay
March 24, 2015
The house was charming and very well set up and the island breezes were delightful. We didn't need air conditioning and enjoyed eating and relaxing on the porch which overlooked the bay. It is is easy to get to West End and West Bay for site seeing, snorkeling, swimming and sunning. There are a lot of things to do on the island like swimming with the dolphins or parasailing or the one that my kids liked which was the canopy tour from tree to tree in the jungle....sort of like being Tarzan. We took the ferry to the island and that was fun too. This is the sort of vacation that most anyone would enjoy.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Tourists without a Car, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers