Secluded, wooded waterfront vacation home with fabulous ocean views and gorgeous sunsets…. The private double-deck dock is perfect for sunbathing, swimming, stargazing.Dine on the large veranda overlooking Gibson Bight. Take a nap or read a good book in the hammock off the master bedroom. We are only five minutes from West End Village where you’ll find plenty of restaurants and night life. At the end of our drive on the main road there is a great bakery that offers breakfast, lunch and all kinds of “goodies.”
Come stay at Casa La Quinta Sur and join the many visitors who come back for return visits. We assure you that you have chosen the right spot for your vacation!
Casa La Quinta Sur private waterfront home, offers on the main level the following:
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and living room
- Full length louver glass windows and slider doors open up to the large covered deck facing the Caribbean Sea of Gibson Bight
- Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite full bathroom and deck with hammock and sea view
- Spacious den with office work space and pull out couch offers adjacent full bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Loft with two futons ideal for additional guests
Lower level Master Suite offers the following:
- Private entrance, ocean view and air conditioning
- The option of two twin beds that can be put together to make a King size bed
- Private bath with shower
- Sitting area with futon, small refrigerator, coffee maker, and TV with DVD player
- Full time caretaker on site, totally secure property
- Secluded, private gated entrance
- Included two single and one double man kayaks available for the best snorkeling along the reef in Gibson Bight
- Buses & taxis available at the end of our driveway
- Double deck dock for sunning, swimming, stargazing
- One mile to West End Village beaches and restaurants
- Water taxi service between West End and West Bay for the best beaches of Roatan
- One mile to Anthony’s Key dolphin encounter/swim, a 20-minute paddle to watch afternoon training
- Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Microwave, stove/oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender, toaster oven
- Gas BBQ on rear deck adjacent to kitchen
- Direct TV with West coast feed in living room and master bedroom
- DVD/CD player in living room
- TV set with DVD/CD players in lower level Master Suite
- Laundry room on lower level with washer and gas dryer
- Towels and linens provided
- Iron and ironing pad
- Ceiling fans throughout
- A/C in master bedroom, den and lower level Master Suite
- Outside shower
- Safe for valuables in master bedroom
- Local cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
- Lots of parking
- Back-up generator
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Maximum 6 people
- $ 75 for each adittional person up to a maximum of 8 people
- $500 security deposit refundable upon satisfactory checkout inspection
- Cleaning fee: $60
- No Pets
- No smoking
- Air conditioning $175/week
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
The house is very comfortable. Rustic, but clean. Nice Caribbean cottage feel. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars on location is that the water out front is not great for swimming and snorkeling. The management company is great to work with and the people on the island are very welcoming.
Thank you for taking the time out to review this rental, we really appreciate it and we will be delighted to have you back!!!
Fantastic house to be close to everything but quiet and without noise. The dock is great to have the first coffee in the morning, to do yoga,… There are also a Thai and Indian restaurants and a bakery near the house. A good option to have a quiet dinner at home.
We enjoyed hosting Bernabe and friends. They were great guests. Communication was very good, and they’ve followed all house rules. They took good care of the property while they were there. Your suggestions have been noted!!! I highly recommend them.
My 2 girlfriends and I spent a week here and we recommend it highly. The house has breathtaking views, a lovely layout, beautiful grounds, excellent security and easy access to West End Village. We especially loved the privacy and the cottage-like feel of the location. The water is a few meters away and very clean but it has a grassy/muddy sea floor which can be avoided by using the dock. Strong swimmers can even reach the coral reef not too far away. Hosts arranged a driver to pick us up at the airport and take us to a grocery store before dropping us home which was very convenient. We did not have a car but at the end of the long drive is the main road where cabs and buses come by every couple of minutes and are super cheap. The management team is easily accessed and extremely friendly—they even provide a local cell phone for their guests. Overall, this was a wonderful experience and I am already planning to come again with my family.
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to hosting you and your Family on your next visit.
Lovely quiet location, spacious and comfortable. Would definitely recommend as a place to stay if you enjoy peace and quiet. Well maintained, though a bit dated. While you can swim just off the pier the water is shallow and sand is not pleasant to stand in. But nearby beaches are easily accessible.
Thank you for your feedback!
We can't say enough about this great house and the perfect location: just walk down the driveway to the most perfect bakery cafe (delicious, wonderful staff, great prices), or a few steps out the door and get into one of the provided kayaks and paddle to the reef at the entrance to Gibson Bight. We tied up to the mangroves and snorkeled there almost every afternoon, saw a sea turtle and then the sunset. The house has everything you need to cook meals, make coffee, drink filtered water, wash laundry, hang wet things on the clothesline, sit on the lovely deck and watch the ocean, plenty of sleeping and napping places (most sofas are futons--smart!), and the shared dock is absolutely wonderful! Lounge chairs to relax any time of day or watch the stars at night. This dock is also a convenient place for fishing and snorkeling boats to pick you up for day trips. We had a rental car and drove to the West End frequently and it was literally a 3 minute drive. Super close to horseback riding as well which we did 4 times during our stay. Roatan Property management available for anything we needed 24/7. We felt safe and happy the entire time. Stayed for 10 days and would do it all over again, kids didn't want to leave and neither did I!
Thank you Karen, it was nice hosting you and your Family. Glad to hear you had a lovely stay. we´d be happy to have you back again.
Sleeps 6 plus
Minimum Stay: 3 nights