Located in The Turrets at Turtle Crossing with 180 degree views of the south shore and Caribbean Sea from every room.Stunning hilltop home with cooling trade winds and only a 10-minute walk to West Bay Beach. You’ll have access to all the activities of the beach when you want it and peaceful tranquility while you’re enjoying this great home away from home. Whether you are relaxing, entertaining or sharing with friends and family, Casa Mermaidia offers a casual, comfortable home with all the amenities.
- Main level: Open plan with living room and fully renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and laundry room. Master bedroom has queen bed and private bath with walk-in tiled shower. Large connecting deck boasts a commanding view of the south shore of the island and Caribbean Sea. Deck has two lounge chairs and a dining table for six.t
- Second level: Two guest bedrooms with queen size beds, private decks with two additional lounge chairs, sea views, and shared full bath with walk-in tiled shower.
- Third floor tower: has a guest bedroom with a double bed and small deck.
- Separately controlled A/C units in the main living area, master bedroom, one second floor bedroom and the tower bedroom.
- Additional full bath and shower off the entrance patio convenient when returning from the beach or pool.
- Casa Mermaidia is located just steps away from the community pool which makes it feel like your own private pool.
- Community pool and gazebo.
- Gas stove/oven
- All small appliances
- BBQ grill
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Ceramic tile floors on ground level
- Direct TV
- DVD and CD Player
- Ceramic tile floors on ground level
- Key pad entry
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
|LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK (Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
|$1,600/week||$1,700/week||$1,800/week||Xmas, New Years $2,400/week
- Maximum eight people
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
La casa muy bonita, bien mantenida, con muy bonita vista al mar. Las piscina está al lado de la casa, lo que es muy comodo. La ubicación nos gusto mucho, en un barrio muy tranquilo y seguro. La atención de Tanisha y su equipo siempre oportuna y de muy rápida respuesta. La arrendaría nuevamente sin dudarlo.
Muchas gracias por tomar el tiempo en dejarnos su comentario. Sus sugerencias serán tomadas en consideración. Nos gustaria tenerte de regreso.
A beautiful home with lots of space and balconies for everyone. The community pool is beautiful and the sunrises never fail to amaze!
Thank you Kirsten so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Casa Mermaidia! We look forward to working with you againa in the future!
We really enjoyed our stay there, beach house vibes, quiet neighborhood, very roomy home, and great views! I recommend renting a car when staying here.
Thank you, Craig! The house was beautiful with a gorgeous view! Loved that every room had an ocean view! Great alarm system, we accidentally set it off and The security showed up immediately, we felt super safe! Everyone was welcoming! Beautiful pool and it was near every spot! We did rent a car to get around places, if you prefer to not walk..I will definitely love to stay here again! Amazing place thank you again Craig! Fernandez family!
Thank you Fernandez Family, we'd be happy to have you guys visit us again for your next vacation stay in Roatan!
Casa Mermaidia was the exact experience I needed to enjoy island life! I felt at home and comfortable in the house and the community! I highly recommend over and over again! your home added to the value of my vacation experience....
This is awesome to hear! Thank you.
Muy linda casa, amplia y limpia para pasar un buen rato en familia. hay que tener auto si se quiere conocer el resto de la isla. no hay muchos zancudos y al lado esta una pisicina para refrescarse si fuera necesario. Muy rapida comunicación con Tanisha. Lo pasamos genial, podríamos volver en el futuro.
Gracias por su comentario Fernando!
10 min walk from town with a nice view for watching morning sunrises. Quiet, safe area with a nice pool.
Thank you for your feedback!
A very lovely home!! Wake up early for the sunrises, they are stunning!!!! We had a great stay! Just a note, the 3rd bathroom is outside, same quality as the indoor bathrooms (which is big and of good quality)! The house had everything described and the management company was very helpful in arranging a very early morning airport departure for us. You can walk very easily to West bay mall and beach access. Very quiet neighborhood, great pool. We would absolutely stay again! Many thanks for letting us enjoy your home!!
Very spacious and beautiful home with amazing views of the ocean. The location was perfect!!! 5 mins drive to West Bay and 10 mins drive to West End, about 20 mins from the airport.
Thank you Dennis and Pam. We so enjoyed having you as our guest in Casa Mermaidia. Please tell your friends and please come back and see us again. It was our pleasure to have you!
I just wanted to tell you, your house is beyond beautiful!!!! we LOVED it! it was perfect! we did not want to leave. we are definitely coming back! we are definitely recommending your house, we had a wonderful time!!!!
Hi Oliver, it was a pleasure to host you and your Lovely Family, your kids are very smart and i would be happy to rent to you all again.
5 nights minimum stay