Located in The Turrets at Turtle Crossing with 180 degree views of the south shore and Caribbean Sea from every room.Stunning hilltop home with cooling trade winds and only a 10-minute walk to West Bay Beach. You’ll have access to all the activities of the beach when you want it and peaceful tranquility while you’re enjoying this great home away from home. Whether you are relaxing, entertaining or sharing with friends and family, Casa Mermaidia offers a casual, comfortable home with all the amenities.
- Main level: Open plan with living room and fully renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and laundry room. Master bedroom has queen bed and private bath with walk-in tiled shower. Large connecting deck boasts a commanding view of the south shore of the island and Caribbean Sea. Deck has two lounge chairs and a dining table for six.t
- Second level: Two guest bedrooms with queen size beds, private decks with two additional lounge chairs, sea views, and shared full bath with walk-in tiled shower.
- Third floor tower: has a guest bedroom with a double bed and small deck.
- Separately controlled A/C units in the main living area, master bedroom, one second floor bedroom and the tower bedroom.
- Additional full bath and shower off the entrance patio convenient when returning from the beach or pool.
- Casa Mermaidia is located just steps away from the community pool which makes it feel like your own private pool.
- Community pool and gazebo.
- Gas stove/oven
- All small appliances
- BBQ grill
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Ceramic tile floors on ground level
- Direct TV
- DVD and CD Player
- Ceramic tile floors on ground level
- Key pad entry
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
|LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK (Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
|$1,600/week||$1,700/week||$1,800/week||Xmas, New Years $2,400/week
- Maximum eight people
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
10 min walk from town with a nice view for watching morning sunrises. Quiet, safe area with a nice pool.
Thank you for your feedback!
A very lovely home!! Wake up early for the sunrises, they are stunning!!!! We had a great stay! Just a note, the 3rd bathroom is outside, same quality as the indoor bathrooms (which is big and of good quality)! The house had everything described and the management company was very helpful in arranging a very early morning airport departure for us. You can walk very easily to West bay mall and beach access. Very quiet neighborhood, great pool. We would absolutely stay again! Many thanks for letting us enjoy your home!!
Very spacious and beautiful home with amazing views of the ocean. The location was perfect!!! 5 mins drive to West Bay and 10 mins drive to West End, about 20 mins from the airport.
Thank you Dennis and Pam. We so enjoyed having you as our guest in Casa Mermaidia. Please tell your friends and please come back and see us again. It was our pleasure to have you!
I just wanted to tell you, your house is beyond beautiful!!!! we LOVED it! it was perfect! we did not want to leave. we are definitely coming back! we are definitely recommending your house, we had a wonderful time!!!!
Hi Oliver, it was a pleasure to host you and your Lovely Family, your kids are very smart and i would be happy to rent to you all again.
Great and stylish place with stunning views to stay in West Bay.
Thank you Felix for your booking! We appreciate you booking with us. Please come back and tell your friends about our house.
On behalf of my family and myself, Thank you so much to all of you for all your outstanding service, camaraderie, welcoming and for making us feel like being at our home.
As we always do, this time was not an exception, once again we had a wonderful time as family which means everything to us.
Even when the water ran out, your response was fast and effective, soon there after and you were able to restore it when we needed it the most.
We not only have gotten used to and love the house like ours, but each of you makes our stay even more enjoyable.
Hope to spend another vacation at Casa Marmedia soon again!
Thank you again for everything!
My best regards,
We spend the most beautiful time in Roatan. The
house is absolutely comfortable and gorgious. It is
spacious, peaceful, surround by Roatan beautiful
nature, located in one of Roatan's exclusive
Nice spacious house on the windward side of West Beach. Comfortable with nice view of the ocean. Quiet neighborhood that is about 15 minute walk to West Beach. Actually made for a nice running loop from the house to the beach and back. The concierge was very helpful with car rental and making sure we were settled in. Check out smugglers bay and restaurant nearby, our favorite spot, great food and snorkeling.