Beautiful hilltop home overlooking the south shore and Caribbean Sea — cooling trade winds and West Bay Beach is only a 15-minute walk.
Casa Miramar has access to all the beach activities when you want it and peaceful tranquility while you’re enjoying this great home away from home.
So whether your island holiday plans includes relaxing , entertaining or sharing time with friends and family, Casa Miramar offers a casual, comfortable home with all the amenities.
- Main level is an open plan living room, dining room and kitchen with glass sliders that open to a large covered deck
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, granite counter tops and tropical hardwood cabinetry
- Master bedroom with A/C also on the main level has queen size bed, private tiled bath with walk in shower, Jacuzzi bath tub and glass sliders give access to a large covered deck overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea
- Located off the main entrance a full bath and laundry room convenient when coming in from the pool or beach
- Second level has another Master suite with queen size bed and private tiled Jacuzzi bath/shower also with glass sliders open to a private covered deck. Adjacent to the bedroom is a cozy sitting or reading room complete with a desk
- Third level has a sitting room with pull out couch and a single twin bunk bed for that extra guest or children
- Off the kitchen there is a spacious patio area overlooking the sea with Palapa and B.B.Q for those nights with dinner at home or just hanging outdoors catching the trade winds
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Community Pool
- Full time security
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- A/C: Please add $150/week
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Stella and Risa were amazing hosts. Our place was unbelievable! I loved the high ceilings and stunning views. I was with a group that consisted of my family and friends. The location is perched on top of a hill which is why the view is great, but you definitely need a car rental to get around. My group and I had planned to drive around anyway so it worked out great! Everything is a drive nearby. West Bay Beach is literally right down the hill and all the resorts are lined up on it. The beach is free and anyone can go, I recommend you walk the shore all the way till you get to the Grand Roatan because there is coral there where most of the fishes ( the pretty ones) swim around. You can rent snorkel gear from the locals and check it out. In short, definitely stay at this location!!! You won't regret it! 🙂
Thank you for the review, we hope to have you back in the near future.