1 bedroom apartment just a short walk from one of the best beaches in the world!
This charming one bedroom apartment faces the South Shore, so it receives the cooling trade winds and it has views of the coastal mountains on the mainland and the ocean on the South Shore. It’s on the first floor, in a quiet, secluded, safe neighborhood but just over the hill from the bustle of West Bay Beach so it’s close to all the restaurants, bars, hotels, and activities that West Bay has to offer.
This apartment has a cottage feel with white washed wood walls and cabinets. The kitchen has a stove, refrigerator, microwave and small appliances and opens into the living and dining area. The enclosed bedroom has a queen bed. After a day of swimming and sunning on beautiful West Bay Beach, come home to this quiet apartment and relax in the hammock on the porch, or watch a little cable TV.
- Open-plan living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen
- One bedroom with queen size bed and A/C
- Bathroom with tiled shower
- Ceramic tile floors
- Fully furnished
- Cable TV
- Short walk to West Bay Beach
- BBQ Grill
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- A/C is an optional charge of $150/week
- Cleaning fee: $60
- A $500 security deposit is required at check in and will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
We absolutely loved our stay at this oasis to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We picked this space because the look was inviting. It did not disappoint. What we liked about it:
*In a nice quiet neighborhood, off the main strip of resorts
*only 10 min walk to the best beach in Roatan
*ride to and from the airport was coordinated
*outdoor porch with hammock and grill
*kitchen with everything you need
*adorable living space
*the hosts greeted us with homemade donuts
*friendly, helpful hosts
I don’t have any complaints from our 6 days stay here. Highly recommend.
Thank you for such amazing review, we are glad you had an awesome stay.
we hope to be your host again.
Maximum 2 people
Minimum Stay: 3 nights