Mangrove Dock Condo Egret 1 is a beautiful luxury fitted 3 bed, 2 bath condo just a four minute walk away from West End village, home to Roatan’s best restaurants, bars, beaches and traditional Caribbean shopping…
A perfect place to relax, away from the crowds, yet close enough to shopping areas, restaurants, bars, airport and the unique Caribbean seaside village of West End.
The property features beautiful hardwood cabinets, granite counter tops and is furnished with locally hand made hardwood furniture following a modern contemporary feature throughout the condo. There is local art and sculptures located throughout the condo giving it a light and airy feel.
The spacious outside balcony, accessed via very large glass doors off the living accommodation, offers space for evening drinks, outside dining and just enjoying the sun or the view over the water.
Mangrove Dock offers a private swimming pool for guests, located 20 feet from the water’s edge surrounded by tropical plants and flowers. There is security and private parking for guests and residents.
- Large open kitchen, dining and living area
- A fully equipped kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, hardwood cabinets, granite counter tops.
- Spacious outdoor porch, with BBQ grill, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing.
- Large master bedroom has a king size bed and ensuite private bath.
- Two additional guest rooms, one with a king sized bed and one with a queen sized bed with shared bath.
Additional services can also be arranged… housekeeping, massage, private cook, driver
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air Conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Dishwasher, microwave and all small appliances
- BBQ grill
- TV/DVD and stereo system with separate controls in the living area, pavilion, and pool
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet included
(May & June and Oct thru Nov)
(July & Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
|Full House Master + Two Bedrooms||$1,300/wk||$1,450/wk||$1,600/wk||2,000/wk|
|Master + One Bedroom||$1,150/wk||$1,300/wk||$1,450/wk||N/A|
- Full house – maximum 6 people
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales taxes
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights