Perched on the hilltop of Topridge, Pisces Rising offers privacy, elegance and views.
Breathtaking Caribbean turquoise sea colors against the breaking waters of the reef, the surrounding lush tropical hillside and garden are the framework of this spectacular location. Designed by the renowned architect Hal Sorrenti, the pod style architecture main focus of the house is the common area which is surrounded by covered decks for additional outdoor living space.
The comfortably furnished living room with glass sliding doors faces the sea offering cool breeze, views and unforgettable sunsets. Complimenting this relaxing and pleasant sitting room is the fully equipped kitchen with large pantry and dining area. Ideal for those who enjoy the preparation of home cooked meals. Along the back of the kitchen is the BBQ area with spacious tiled counter space. Next to that is the laundry facility with washer and dryer. Adjacent to one side of the common area is the pool, sunning deck and Master bedroom with sliding glass doors and sea views. On the opposite side is one of the guest bedrooms among lush green vegetation and sliding glass door. There is an additional guest bedroom on the lower level offering total privacy with breakfast nook surrounded by the well-kept mature garden.
- Master bedroom with en-suite tiled bath, king size bed and views.
- Main level guest bedroom with en-suite tiled bath and queen size bed
- Lower level additional guest bedroom with two twin beds and en-suite tiled bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave oven and all small and appliances.
- Powder room in common area.
- Covered decks all around.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gas BBQ grill
|Monthly||Easter, Christmas and New Years|
|$ 1,600/week||$ 2,100/week|
- Additional charges: Electricity, Cable TV and Internet.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- There are 2 large cisterns for rain water collection, however during dry season purchasing of water by the tenant might be required.
- Security deposit – first, last & one month security
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 7 nights