Privacy, comfort and convenience… only steps away from swimming, snorkeling, diving, dining and shoppingSea Lodge is a private waterfront home sited on one and a half acres on the North point of Half Moon Bay, at the edge of West End Village.
Offering privacy, comfort and convenience, you couldn’t find a more secluded and convenient location and just steps away from swimming, snorkeling, diving, dining and shopping. It is truly close to everything and yet away from it all. Spacious covered decks and gazebos surround this delightful home providing gracious outdoor living with spectacular sea views.
Central to the seaside deck is a gourmet kitchen with Mahogany cabinetry, granite counter tops and top of the line appliances. At opposite ends are two gazebos, one is a sitting area and the other a dining area; both overlook the Caribbean Sea.
- Main level also offers two private bedrooms with private tiled baths as well as two additional gazebos both with hammocks and additional sitting area
- Master suite on the second level consists of a large bedroom, tiled bath, separate living room with flat screen TV and breakfast bar with under counter refrigerator and coffee maker.
- West walls of both rooms open up to decks
- Master bedroom deck has two comfortable chaise lounges for sunning, stargazing, watching sunsets and dolphin sightings
- The deck off the private living area has a table and chairs should you decide to have your coffee away from the other guests on the lower level
- All rooms have top quality queen size beds, private baths, ceiling fans, and separately controlled A/C
- All kitchen accessories and small appliances
- Gas BBQ grill
- USB player in kitchen
- Full time caretaker on site
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
|Master Suite + One Bedroom||$1,070/wk||$1,270/wk||$1,470/wk||N/A|
|Master Suite Only||$870/wk||$1,070/wk||$1,270/wk||N/A|
- This unique home provides intimacy for two people, and/or the spaciousness and privacy for groups up to eight people (pull-out couch in master suite living room can accommodate two additional people).
- Full house – maximum 8 people
- Please add $100/person for groups of more than six people
- A/C: Please add $150/wk Master Suite; $75/wk/additional bedrooms.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales taxes
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
This place is AWESOME. We knew from the pictures that it would be beautiful, and family on the island had seen the house from boat and said it would be an amazing rental, but we weren't prepared to fall as in love with it as we did. Truly a special place! Location - Excellent. So cool waking up to the ocean. Felt very safe, super quiet. Can't imagine a spot on the island has this much privacy while being so close to the action. 10 minute walk to downtown west end - we went everyday. Loved spending time at the house or treating it as a crash-pad between dives. House - Top to bottom, perfect. No *buts* just straight up lovely. Views everywhere. So many chairs, not enough days to sit in them all. AC worked well (absolute game changer for Roatan in June.) The kitchen is outdoors which we loved - we made breakfast every morning with two deer who'd consistently stop by for a visit, made sure to get back to the house for pretty sunsets each day. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'd need to make a solid meal and even serve guests. The bed is super comfortable. Though we did stay in the guest room one night but only so we could take advantage of their massive DVD collection (lol.). Wifi was great. Water pressure was great. Loved it! Customer service - Thanks to the whole team, Risa, Tanisha, Rick + on-site housekeepers, it was crazy smooth before, during, and after. They were flexible, accommodating, and super communicative. We will 100% be staying here again, and bringing the whole family when we do.
Thank you for the kind words, we hope to have you back in the near future.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights