Located in the hub of Roatan’s tourism center — restaurants, diving, shopping, live music — it’s all right here in carefree West End Village.
Sunset Villas 5B offers comfort, convenience, and security in a quiet setting just a short walk to all activities including a white sand beach, swimming, snorkeling, diving, dining, and shopping along the beach road of West End Village. Full-time security is provided by Sunset Villas.
After enjoying all the activities, you will welcome this relaxing and comfortable setting. There is a fully equipped kitchen for staying home meals. Have your morning coffee under the covered porch. Take an early or evening walk through the village to get acquainted with the local flavor. It’s a perfect setting for a wonderful vacation whether it’s a romantic getaway, a shared experience with friends or a family get together.
- Modern condo with North American amenities
- Air-conditioned bedroom
- Two bedrooms on ground level with private tiled baths and large walk-in showers.
- Master Bedroom with King size bed and adjacent bath
- Guest Bedroom with Bunk bed and two Twin beds with en-suite bath.
- Spacious living room with flat screen TV.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room opens up to a large covered front porch. For additional outdoor living, it is furnished with outdoor table, chairs and hammock.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Hardwood cabinets, granite counter tops
- Room controlled air conditioning in bedrooms
- Cable TV with US channels
- Full-time security
- Wireless Internet Included
(May thru Nov)
(Dec thru Apr)
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- Maximum 6 people
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
My family and I had a great stay in Sunset Villas 5B. It is located in a safe quiet little community that is 2 - 10 minutes walking distance to anywhere in West End. If you are wondering about the electricity fee, we were there for 7 nights and the bill was $100. We turned everything off when we left and only used the A/C while sleeping. The wifi is amazingly strong and dependable so if you need to work, you are all set. The pool is steps away and really nice and most of the time, we were the only ones there. It was really nice to have a full fridge and kitchen. We stopped at Eldon’s on the way in from the airport which I highly recommend. There are several convenient stores on the main strip for little things but they don’t have the wide selection like Eldon’s. Woody’s groceries is just around the corner and has good prices for basic needs. There are plenty of taxis as well to take you anywhere outside of West End. If you don’t have (Hidden by Airbnb) , download it before your trip. Mostly everyone there has it including the taxi drivers so you can contact them if you have a favorite. It’s free and you just need wifi to message or call. You can also call Wendy with Roatan Properties during business hours if you have any questions. She was always available to help out and answer my questions. Tips: Bring a flashlight in case the electric goes out on the island. Also there were only two beach towels provided so bring more if you’re a beach person. You’ll need your own shampoo and soap for shower. The property provides you with three 5 gallon containers of filtered water so no need to buy that at the store. We had almost a full one left over. Everything else you need, you’ll have to purchase. We also put the key in the lock box every time we left so we didn’t have to worry about losing it and our family could come and go as they pleased. I’d say the only negative is that we didn’t meet many other people but that’s the nature of Airbnb, right? Also June is low season. My favorite restaurant which was really close was Creole’s Rotisserie Chicken so definitely eat there. They only take cash…
Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Tracey! Youfeedback and tips are very important to us and also to many other people who wish to travel to the island. We would definitely love to host you again! We hope you can come back soon.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights