Located in the hub of Roatan’s tourism center — restaurants, diving, shopping, live music — it’s all right here in carefree West End Village.Sunset Villas offers comfort, convenience, and security in a quiet setting just a short walk to all activities including a white sand beach, swimming, snorkeling, diving, dining, and shopping along the beach road of West End Village.
A large community swimming pool and full-time security are amenities provided by Sunset Villas.
- Two bedroom, Two bath upper level unit
- Beautifully furnished with tile floors, ceiling fans and a/c
- Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen
- Double glass doors access a covered patio furnished for relaxing & outdoor dining
- Master bedroom has a queen size bed, built in closet with safe and ensuite bathroom & balcony
- Guest bedroom has double bed and two bunk beds & balcony
- Guest bath has access from both the guest bedroom and living area
- Sleeper couch in living room will accommodate two additional people
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with hardwood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless appliances
- Room controlled air conditioning
- DVD/CD player
- Cable TV
- Weber BBQ grill
- Full-time security
- Local cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
- Pool Access
|WEEKLY||PEAK(Xmas, New Year & Easter)||MONTHLY|
- Maximum eight people
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Great property great location. Risa checked us in, she was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this to all travelers.
Not a party place, excellent for people looking for rest, relaxation, sun, scuba diving, can get along without a car, lots of restaurants with variety of foods & street food vendors, friendly local people not pushy, ask if credit card is taken without extra taxes. Place we stayed was clean, spacious, ambly stocked with kitchen utensils, manager people were very helpful, great location to pool, water & fresh vegetables & fruit at door, internet slow but adequate, careful with downloads because will use up internet quickly ie do not use netflix facebook or skype.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Tourists without a Car, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway.
Date of Stay
January 1, 2015
Minimum Stay: 3 nights