Enjoy fabulous sunsets, tranquil views of the Caribbean Sea, a white sand beach, community pool and dock just steps away at The Perch at Sundancer Cabanas – the only Beach Front Cabana in the Sundancer Development.
Updated tiled bathrooms and expanded upper loft have been added to create a most comfortable setting for your island experience. Ideal for a romantic setting or to share with friends or family.
On the main level, THE PERCH offers 2 bedrooms with double beds, A/C and shared full bath.
Living room and fully equipped kitchen open with French doors to the covered screened porch. Adding outdoor living space with dining table, chairs and comfortable seating.
This is complimented by the upper loft with 2 single beds, full tiled bath with walk in shower and a small deck with a full view of the Caribbean turquoise sea.
Located in mid Sandy Bay just minutes away from the popular tourist areas of West End and West Bay and about 15 minutes from the airport.
At the entrance to the development for your convenience and entertainment, is the newly owned and operated Coconuts Restaurant.
- Two bedrooms each with double size bed and shared bathroom.
- Spacious loft with 2 single beds, private bath, deck and sea view.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans through out
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Private Dock and Beach
- Community Pool
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi included.
- Nighttime security, Daytime gardener.
|LOW (May thru June, Oct thru Nov)||MID (July thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK (Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
- Maximum six people
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. Usage will be determined by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Reviews Email Us or Give Us a Call
USA Tel. 305 748 4325
Honduras: + (504) 2445 4117