Four bedroom ocean front home with private dock for easy access to snorkeling, and spacious outdoor living areas for sunning, stargazing and sunsets…Perched on the point between Gibson Bight and Tom Fool Bight with spectacular sea views all around. Three level spacious home with numerous covered and uncovered patios providing private outdoor living areas all with sea views and cooling trade winds.
Yellow Bird has its own private dock with benches and a crank down ladder to access swimming, snorkeling and launching the two provided kayaks.
- Yellow Bird’s main level offers a spacious two story great room with comfortable living area
- Two separate dining areas
- Gourmet kitchen with tropical rosita cabinetry and granite countertops
- Walls of glass allows you to enjoy sea views and access large patio areas
- An outdoor dining table for six
- Adirondack chairs and lounges
- Two guest bedrooms, one with a king size bed & A/C
- Second guest bedroom has a queen size bed & A/C
- Both guest rooms have private patios and a shared a bathroom
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- The third level offers a spacious master bedroom suite with a king size bed, private tiled bath, sitting area and wet bar complete with under-counter refrigerator
- Much like the main living area the master has walls of glass overlooking the blue Caribbean sea, a private patio with Adirondack chairs
- Climb up a spiral staircase within a curved glass block wall to access the top of the world roof top deck with two benches, enjoy island-wide sea and mountain views
- Last but not least private from the rest of the house, the ground level studio has a forth bedroom with two twin beds that can be joined together or kept separate
- A sitting room with an auxiliary kitchen, full bath and a second laundry room
- The studio has a private entrance and a large covered patio with lounge chairs and access to a sprawling seafront lawn bordered by a low seawall
- Private dock with benches and a crank down ladder to access Gibson Bight for swimming, snorkeling and launching the two provided kayaks
- Diving or fishing? You can arrange to be picked up at Yellow Bird’s dock
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Cable TV & DVD Player
- Dock & Kayaks
- Local cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
- Private diving, fishing & snorkeling available * Pick up at house dock
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
This is a beautiful house that is perfect for a family or larger group. There was only 4 in our group and we had PLENTY of space. It would be very comfortable for a party of 6. You can't beat the location, the sunset views from the rooftop patio have to be the best on the island. The kitchen is very well equipped if you plan on doing your own cooking. You can snorkel right off the private dock and we had our dive resort pick us up from there one day to dive. Very convenient location, a short drive to West End for night life and restaurants. The property manager we worked with was sweet and accommodating. I would highly recommend this house to my friends.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers.
Date of Stay
January 10, 2015