Four bedroom ocean front home with private dock for easy access to snorkeling, and spacious outdoor living areas for sunning, stargazing and sunsets…Perched on the point between Gibson Bight and Tom Fool Bight with spectacular sea views all around. Three level spacious home with numerous covered and uncovered patios providing private outdoor living areas all with sea views and cooling trade winds.
Yellow Bird has its own private dock with benches and a crank down ladder to access swimming, snorkeling and launching the two provided kayaks.
- Yellow Bird’s main level offers a spacious two story great room with comfortable living area
- Two separate dining areas
- Gourmet kitchen with tropical rosita cabinetry and granite countertops
- Walls of glass allows you to enjoy sea views and access large patio areas
- An outdoor dining table for six
- Adirondack chairs and lounges
- Two guest bedrooms, one with a king size bed & A/C
- Second guest bedroom has a queen size bed & A/C
- Both guest rooms have private patios and a shared a bathroom
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- The third level offers a spacious master bedroom suite with a king size bed, private tiled bath, sitting area and wet bar complete with under-counter refrigerator
- Much like the main living area the master has walls of glass overlooking the blue Caribbean sea, a private patio with Adirondack chairs
- Climb up a spiral staircase within a curved glass block wall to access the top of the world roof top deck with two benches, enjoy island-wide sea and mountain views
- Last but not least private from the rest of the house, the ground level studio has a forth bedroom with two twin beds that can be joined together or kept separate
- A sitting room with an auxiliary kitchen, full bath and a second laundry room
- The studio has a private entrance and a large covered patio with lounge chairs and access to a sprawling seafront lawn bordered by a low seawall
- Private dock with benches and a crank down ladder to access Gibson Bight for swimming, snorkeling and launching the two provided kayaks
- Diving or fishing? You can arrange to be picked up at Yellow Bird’s dock
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Cable TV & DVD Player
- Dock & Kayaks
- Local cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
- Private diving, fishing & snorkeling available * Pick up at house dock
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
We were staying at the Yellow Bird property when the Covid-19 caused the shutdown of flights in/out of Roatan. We were SO thrilled that we were at this particular property. Beautiful, well situated, everything exactly as it had been described in the listing. If you think the pictures are beautiful, then you won't be disappointed when you arrive. It is as depicted on VRBO (except that the house interior has been repainted in more neutral colors). The local rental staff was very helpful, and they were generous in working with us when the Covid crisis resulted in our stay being extended extra days. If you're looking for a beautiful, one-of-a-kind vacation spot, this is a great choice. We can't wait to go back once this Covid threat is in the past. Looking forward to experiencing West End in all of its vibrancy. Great snorkeling/canoeing right off their private dock/pier. Lower the steps and you're in the crystal clear ocean. Saw all kinds of marine life, coral formations, and there are two kayaks for use as well. I was a little concerned about no AC in the master bedroom, but with the location the ocean breezes kept the entire house a perfect temperature. We didn't use the AC at all. Thanks to Stella, Tanisha, and Risa for a fabulous stay. We hope we have the opportunity to come again.
Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to host you and your Beautiful Family through the covid-19 shutdown. looking forward to hosting you again in the near future
La casa es realmente hermosa. Conocerla en persona es más bonita que las fotos. Nuestra estadía fue en febrero e hicimos snorkel perfectamente en el área enfrente de la casa abajo del muelle y vimos muchos corales vivos y peces. Realmente a mi familia de 8 personas y a mi nos encantó. Nosotros venimos con una persona en silla de ruedas y la primera planta estuvo bien para ella.
Gracias por sus comentarios, realmente apreciamos su honestidad. usted y su familia son bienvenidos a visitarnos nuevamente.
We had a great time staying at Yellow Bird in Feb 2020. The place was large, very well maintained and very clean. All the appliances worked well. The location is amazing. Quite central if you have a car or are taking cabs. The short public road leading to the house is in bad shape and difficult to navigate without a truck. We managed with a car but it wasn’t easy. There is great snorkeling right off the dock. The kayaks were a lot of fun too. Roatan Property Management was very responsive if we needed anything. I would definitely stay here again if we come back to Roatan.
All of our house rules were respected with Aj and Family, they were able to come in and go with ease. I loved having them there as they were respectful and quiet. I highly recommend them to others. we'd be happy to host them in the near future.
The views from the house cannot be topped! We had a group of 6 adults, plenty of space and really enjoyed our time! The photos do not do the house justice. Risa was an awesome host who met us at the home upon arrival and departure.
Thank you for you feedback and we're glad you and your group had an awesome stay!!!
Great house, fantastic views, easy access to bars and restaurants but definitely need a car to get around in. If u snorkel around the docking area beware of jellyfishes. But overall awesome experience.
Thank you for you feedback and am glad you and your Family has an awesome stay!!! jellyfish are unexpected, we never know when they'll show up, am sorry for this inconvenience.
This place is gorgeous!
Thank you for your review
Nice house on a point, although pictures must be quite old, its not accurately pictured, the point is shared with two other rental buildings as well and much tree growth overtaking the yard and blocking some of the view from main floor. Despite not being as pictured it is still a nice vacation property. Although you are not able to access the water in front of the house from the path pictured, if you enter the water from the dock on the side of the property, and swim around front, the snorkeling is great out front of the property, if the weather permits and the water is calm. It wasn't calm several days on our trip and waves prevented snorkeling but it was beautiful still on those days. Great sunsets and from the top floor you can see great sun rises as well. The main and top floors are nice living spaces, comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. Kitchen is well equipped. They provide bottled water for a water cooler free of charge. Downstairs (where there is a 2nd kitchen and a bedroom with 2 single beds) is musty, dark and no views and the living space down there has no TV. Road to get to the property is dirt, rocks and bumpy, we rented a extra cab pick up truck which we were glad for. Having a rental car/truck is a must to stay here. We dove with Coconut Tree Divers, and my son took a Open Water SCUBA certification course from them, great team and management. We highly recommend them.
Dear Rachel, Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are very sorry for the few inconvenience that occur during your stay. We'd be happy to rent to you again!
Risa was great. Stella delegated to her team and they delivered. My family of 5 had a great trip that we will not soon forget. When we come back to Roatan we will definitely utilize Stella and Risa’s services. The property was well kept and one of the most beautiful serene vacation properties we’ve stayed at. Thank you
Thank you for your review, It was our pleasure to host you and your Family for a week, we are glad you had a great stay at the yellow bird. we'd be happy to have you guys back in the near future.
“The Yellow Bird is all one would want, the views, the home, just stunning. We had spent much less time here than we should have as we were diving daily. One could spent much, if not all, of there time on Roatan solely enjoying the amenities of the home, sunbathing, snorkeling (bring your mask, fins, and snorkel, a flotation device would be helpful), or just spend sometime on the kayaks, all there for you. The location warrants getting up for the sunrise and goes without saying, the sunsets are spectacular as well, as it sits on the point you have 180 degree sea views...the only "issue" if one needs a negative would be the lack of AC in the "Master" the room accentuates the beauty of Yellow Bird but the rising/settling heat could place a damper of remaining in the space for much too long...Would I stay again? No Question, I could not believe one to be disappointed in choosing to stay there at Yellow Bird, I highly recommend it if given the opportunity.”
I loved having Kenneth and Friends because they were able to treat the place with respect, had a great time and enjoy the area. They were awesome with renting the space and I hope I get to host them again.
We rented yellow Bird based on the photos we saw online and the reviews! We have to say we were not disappointed! We loved, loved the place! The place looks exactly like it does in the pictures! It was amazing to see the sunset from any of the terraces! My kids loved using the kayaks and jumping in the water from the dock to snorkel! One evening my husband and I sat on the benches on the dock to just look at the stars( it’s the little things) . I would definitely recommend renting a car because town is not to close if you walk plus at night it’s very dark! We definitely had the vacation we expected and the house didn’t disappoint!
Dear Ingrid, Thank you for sharing your feedback, so happy to hear you were please with this rental. We´d Love to have you back.