Incredible Ocean views from both sides of this hill top home.
Located in the turrets, Casa Buena Vida overlooks West Bay to the North and views of Cayos Cachinos to the South. Enjoy fabulous sunsets views to the west and tranquil views of the Caribbean Sea from any of the 5 decks. Just a few minutes walk to the beautiful West Bay Beach.
This beautiful hilltop home has panoramic views from both sides of the island. It has three bedrooms, three baths, sleeps six comfortably but can accommodate up to eight. There are five separate decks to enjoy sunset views over West Bay and the afternoon trade winds.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen has a connecting laundry room and full bath. There is air conditioning in the family room and all bedrooms as well as smart televisions and complementary Wi-Fi. All of the bedrooms are on separate floors – great for multiple families to enjoy while still having privacy.
The home has access to the community pool, or just take a short walk through the jungle to West Bay Beach. In West Bay you’ll find amenities such as restaurants, dive operators, world class snorkeling, shopping and more.
- Modern home with North American amenities
- Guest Bedroom on lower level offers Double size bed, spacious closet, access to lower main deck and adjacent bath with large tiled walk-in tiled shower.
- Master Bedroom on second level offers Double size bed, walk in closet, access to private deck and en-suite bath with large tiled walk-in shower.
- Additional sleeping accommodations up in the tower with bunk bed and double bed and a single futon in the upper landing. Both with access to decks.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer on the bottom level.
- Room controlled air conditioning in bedrooms and living area.
- Cable TV with US channels
- Wireless Internet Included
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Maximum 8 people.
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
Great place! Great hosting… A+
The view we had from the house was beautiful. Would definitely go again!
That's awesome, looking forward to having you again
Clean, great view, big house. No complaints.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
The place was equipped with everything (even the essentials that you could easily forget) which I thought was kind of them to think of their guest. House was super clean and super beautiful. Had small issues but nothing that they were attentive to and gave quick responses! Would recommend a stay here for sure!
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon
The stay was absolutely perfect. We’ve been coming to the Roatan every year for the past ten years and this is our favorite place so far. Can’t wait to book this Beautiful home again. Also our Host was fantastic. Thanks, Cary Chrovian
Thank you Cary, we'd be happy to have you back with us again!
La Zona es muy tranquila. Las imágenes coinciden con la casa. Es muy acogedora. Es limpia y ordenada.
Gracias por su comentario
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Beautiful, comfortable and clean spaces. Beautiful terrace for morning coffee.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Beautiful house, beautiful views and really close to the beach!
We appreciate your positive feedback about Buena Vida. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can.
We loved staying in this home the decoration was beautiful and the view from the balcony in the living room was beautiful as well. The included amenities were very useful we used the kitchen for most of our meals so we were grateful to have plates utensils and pots and pans and a stove. This was our first time visiting and we were very satisfied with this home. We enjoyed this home just as much as the beach. It was very spacious and comfortable for our group . Overall very satisfied with this home. Maybe I would include that beach towels were included so we didn’t have to bring our own less baggage to bring we were very grateful for those towels too.
Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. We enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!
Minimum Stay: 3 nights