Located just outside of the hub of Roatan’s tourism center – restaurants, diving, shopping, live music – it’s all nearby in carefree West End Village.
Quiet retreat, ideal for an intimate romantic getaway or shared experience with another couple. Mama Dancer at Villagio Verde is a gated community located close to West End Village, Roatan tourism center with restaurants, diving, shopping, live music… After enjoying all the activities that it has to offer, you will welcome this stylish and comfortable home away from home.
- Modern cottage with North American amenities
- Community swimming pool with lounge chairs just steps away.
- Two Master Bedrooms with King size bed, en suite bathrooms with tiled walk-in showers.
- Spacious living room with flat screen TV.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room opens up to a large covered front porch. For additional outdoor living, it is furnished with outdoor table and chairs, comfortable seating and electric BBQ grill.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Modern cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless appliances.
- Room controlled air conditioning in bedrooms
- Cable TV with US channels
- Electric BBQ grill
- Bulldog Security
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- Maximum four people
- No children, no pets
- Due to the high cost, Electric is an additional charge. Usage will be determined by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Really safe and private place in the jungle. Not much around but amazing for peace and tranquility. You do have to pay extra for electric and I am waiting to see how much extra that’s going to be but that was the only downfall. Other than that we had an amazing experience and will definitely stay again as long as electric isn’t a ton.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Just for your information the electricity is mention on the listing.
La ubicación y la limpieza bien, pero en su publicación ofrecen servicio con piscina el cual no es cierto, la piscina estaba en muy mal estado. Y bastante sucio
Gracias por su comentario
Mama Dancer is in a beautiful setting, off the main road. Easy access to local bus and taxi. We walked frequently to the West End, where there is a lot going on, and you can get a water taxi to West Bay. Plenty of snorkeling as well. It was nice to have the pool on the property; after a long hot day it was very cooling. The house has anything you could need and the huge porch is wonderful with ceiling fans and plenty of seating. This was a delightful place to stay.
Than you Kate.
Flexible very early check in possible, very quick host responses, house looks even better than photos, garden and pool maintentance at highest level.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Nice property and loved being greeted each morning from the resident cats! Thank you for taking care of my hubby on his solo trip.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.
This house is very cute and decorated nicely. It was the perfect location to close to west end but far enough away that it was quiet. The king beds were huge and comfortable. The house was stocked very nicely. There was driking water supplied by the property. There are dogs that are located on another owners property. They do not keep them locked up. We did have a few problems but the owner and property manager handled them very fast and efficiently.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review this rental. We are glad to know it met your expectations. We apologize for the inconvenience that occur during your stay with the dogs; measures have been taken. We will be happy to host you again.
This was an amazing place to land in Honduras. It is perfectly situated with an amazing coffee/bakery spot walking distance from the property. So relaxing and euphoric. I suggest this to anyone.
We appreciate your review! Thank you for choosing us as your host! You are welcome to come back.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights