Located just outside of the hub of Roatan’s tourism center – restaurants, diving, shopping, live music – it’s all nearby in carefree West End Village.
Quiet retreat, ideal for an intimate romantic getaway or shared experience with another couple. Mama Dancer at Villagio Verde is a gated community located close to West End Village, Roatan tourism center with restaurants, diving, shopping, live music… After enjoying all the activities that it has to offer, you will welcome this stylish and comfortable home away from home.
- Modern cottage with North American amenities
- Community swimming pool with lounge chairs just steps away.
- Two Master Bedrooms with King size bed, en suite bathrooms with tiled walk-in showers.
- Spacious living room with flat screen TV.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room opens up to a large covered front porch. For additional outdoor living, it is furnished with outdoor table and chairs, comfortable seating and electric BBQ grill.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Modern cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless appliances.
- Room controlled air conditioning in bedrooms
- Cable TV with US channels
- Electric BBQ grill
- Bulldog Security
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
(Xmas, New Year & Easter)
- Maximum four people
- No children, no pets
- Due to the high cost, Electric is an additional charge. Usage will be determined by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Nice property and loved being greeted each morning from the resident cats! Thank you for taking care of my hubby on his solo trip.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.
This house is very cute and decorated nicely. It was the perfect location to close to west end but far enough away that it was quiet. The king beds were huge and comfortable. The house was stocked very nicely. There was driking water supplied by the property. There are dogs that are located on another owners property. They do not keep them locked up. We did have a few problems but the owner and property manager handled them very fast and efficiently.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review this rental. We are glad to know it met your expectations. We apologize for the inconvenience that occur during your stay with the dogs; measures have been taken. We will be happy to host you again.
This was an amazing place to land in Honduras. It is perfectly situated with an amazing coffee/bakery spot walking distance from the property. So relaxing and euphoric. I suggest this to anyone.
We appreciate your review! Thank you for choosing us as your host! You are welcome to come back.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights