Beautiful town-house in prestigious Pristine Bay, home to Roatan’s only 18 hole golf course – the ‘Black Pearl’.This comfortable two bedroom, two and a half bath townhouse is located in one of the most exclusive gated communities of Roatan. A spacious living room and dining area open up to terraces where you can enjoy the intimacy of your private pool and sea views. The gourmet kitchen is ideal if you wish to prepare those special meals for special occasions. The second floor offers Master and Guest bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom, walk in closet and balcony offering the expansive view that the island offers at this location.
Aside from the Pete Dye designed golf course, the property is within walking distance of the club house, tennis courts, restaurant, hotel, community pool and white sand beach.
Whether you are planning an intimate stay or a gathering with friends, this lovely home will offer you comfort and privacy.
- Central to the home is the open plan living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen with patios off the dining room and living room. Enjoy the air conditioned comfort inside or fresh air patios outside.
- Sliding glass doors that open onto the patios on two sides, allowing plenty of fresh air circulation.
- Main level has a half bath off the living room and laundry facilities.
- On the second level is the Master Bedroom with king size bed, private bath, walk in closet and balcony.
- There is an additional Guest Bedroom also with king size bed, private bath, walk in closet and balcony, also on the second floor.
- Property has it’s own private pool with spa.
- Ceiling fans.
- Split A/C units in each room and living areas.
- Dishwasher and Microwave.
- Washer / Dryer.
- Internet, Cable TV, Local Cell Phone.
- Flat Screen TV ‘s in living room, master bedroom, and guest room.
|LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales taxes
- A car is recommended at this location
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
The property and views are gorgeous! Very accessible from the main road, and safe. Lots of amenities. All in all, very satisfied with this booking!
Thanks for your review, Erin! Your comments are very valuable to us. Your private feedback has been noted! We hope you choose us again in the future! We will be happy to host you again!
La casa es muy preciosa y cómoda, además tiene unas vistas espectaculares. Disfrutamos mucho nuestra estadía.
Gracias por compartir su experiencia con el mundo, Yoselin! Agradecemos sus comentarios! Su nota privada ha sido tomada en cuenta. Es bienvenida en cualquier momento, estaremos encantados de hospedarla nuevamente. Gracias!
Very well maintained and great communication!
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your patience regarding the pool problem at the beginning of your stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay.
This is a quiet, luxury villa located in a safe, up-scale area.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Scott. We really appreciate you taking the time out to review this rental, We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Fue un placer
Spectacular view of golf course and bay. Verandas hotel and beach club at walking distance (10 min walk). Infinity pool is great, good size and surrounding palm trees provide privacy. Only thing to keep an eye on is energy consumption ($0.39 kwh)..
Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to host you and your Family.
Electricity is managed by the electricity company in which we have no control off but overall I happy to know your stay was comfortable, we hope to host you again in the Future.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights