The perfect tropical island vacation home! This newly remodeled beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home is situated in a quiet neighborhood.
Located in Sandy Bay, Sandy Feet Retreat is just minutes away from the popular tourist areas of West End and West Bay and about 15 minutes from the airport. Enjoy fabulous sunsets and tranquil views of the Caribbean Sea from either of the two large balconies or from the deck surrounding a private infinity pool.
The uppermost level has a master bedroom with a king-size bed, full en suite bathroom, walk-in closet and private balcony complete with seating. You’ll also find a second bedroom with a queen-sized bed, desk nook with an office chair and full adjacent bathroom accessible from the hallway. The main level has a fully equipped kitchen with a hot/cold water dispenser for all your cooking needs and a living room with a 48 inch television and covered balcony replete with outdoor dining table and chairs.
The bottom level is a suite unto itself, consisting of a bedroom with a sleeping area with a queen-size bed, a separate sitting area with a futon providing additional sleeping space, a coffee table, full bathroom with a rain shower head and a laundry room with washer and dryer, and a separate entrance that also leads out onto the pool deck.
The pool area includes a pergola with sitting area, a covered day bed, additional lounge chairs and dining area. There’s also a gas BBQ grill and tools – ready for entertaining. Finally, the lowest level deck has 2 swinging egg chairs – and offers a different vantage point of the dense jungle trees below. Perfect for enjoying your morning coffee.
There are brand new combination smoke/carbon monoxide detectors on every level and new high efficiency air conditioners in every bedroom and on the main level.
Other things to note.
A rental car is highly recommended, although the resorts of Tranquil Seas and Blue Bahia are less than a 10 minute walk down the hill. There is an unused access road that acts as a parking area right in front of the house.
Canadian travelers – bring US Dollars as banks here do not convert CDN to Lempiras, the local currency.
Currency – all local businesses accept US Dollars in addition to Lempiras. US Dollars must be in pristine condition with no rips or tears or they may not be accepted by businesses because the local banks won’t accept them.
Passports – Prior to travel, please make sure your passports are valid at for least 6 months prior to the expiration date. There have been incidents on the island where people have been detained at immigration and even not allowed to board their flight at their home airport due to this important detail.
Energy – Always turn off AC units when not in the room, or when you leave the home. This will conserve energy usage on the island and keep costs down. Electricity is very expensive. We suggest the use of ceiling fans after the house cools.
- Modern island style home with North American amenities
- Air-conditioned in all bedrooms and living room.
- Master Bedroom on upper level offers King-size bed, walk in closet and en-suite bath with large tiled walk-in shower with rain showerhead.
- Guest Bedroom on upper level offers Queen-size bed, spacious closets, and adjacent bath with large tiled walk-in shower with rain showerhead.
- Spacious air conditioned living room on main level with 48 inch TV which opens up to a balcony with spectacular views and seating for meals.
- Bottom level suite with Queen-size bed, sitting area, futon for additional sleeping space, bathroom with rain showerhead, laundry room and a separate entrance leading to pool deck.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer on the bottom level.
- Room controlled air conditioning in bedrooms and living room.
- Cable TV with US channels
- Wireless Internet Included
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Maximum 6 people – (although one additional can sleep on futon – linens provided)
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
Wonderful view, great location and awesome infinity pool and pool area. This is a terrific location in Sandy Bay, close to restaurants, West End and West Bay, but private and quiet. The views from each of the patios in the house, the master bedroom and pool area was spectacular. There are lots of stairs on this property so its important that you are able to navigate them entering the house, going to bedrooms, and to the pool. We appreciated the little bit of extra exercise.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Sandy Feet Retreat. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations! If there’s anything we can help you with during your next visit, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We hope to see you soon!
Great place to stay. Beautiful home with plenty of space for family of 5. Gorgeous ocean views, well stocked and location was ideal.
Dear Amanda, I appreciate your positive feedback about Sandy Feet Retreat. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to Roatan again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.
Great location and the house was beautiful. The pool view was amazing. If you plan on cooking. You need to make sure to buy everything you need. Including seasonings, etc. Sunset view was the best. Definitely recommend. Close to everything.
Hello Yen, thank you for providing the feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay at Sandy Feet Retreat. We wanted to let you know that the house is now supplied with a spice rack that includes 16 seasonings in addition to all the cookware and other supplies. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the amazing sunsets and thank you for the valuable input!
Minimum Stay: 3 nights