Private hilltop home conveniently located in Sandy Bay overlooking Roatan’s Turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Located midway between West End Village and Coxen Hole for shopping, restaurants, activities, nightlife and beaches all within about a 10-15 minute drive including West Bay Beach. There are also a few restaurants in Sandy Bay just a few minutes away by car.
Comfortably furnished open plan living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and full bath comprise the main living area.
A large, covered deck with ceiling fans and infinity edge pool separates a two-story structure from the main living area consisting of upper and lower master suites with queen size beds ceiling fans, A/C, full baths with walk in showers en suite and private decks.
Access from the deck to a third level tower bedroom with a twin bed with ceiling fan and multiple windows for that one additional person – Note this bedroom does not have A/C
- Two bedroom suites, each with queen size bed, en suite bathrooms, and private decks.
- Third tower bedroom with one twin bed – no A/C in tower
- Individually controlled air conditioners in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout the house.
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet and Cable Television
This property is available for 2 to 4 people. See the separate listing for the 4 person option.
|Guests||LOW (May & June, Oct thru Nov)||MID (July thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK (Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
- Maximum 3 people with tower room
- A/C is an option available at75$ per week
- Cleaning fee: $75
- 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
When we first arrived we were unsure about the layout (there are quite a few stairs) but it worked out perfectly for us. In fact, we loved it so much we joked about wanting a house with a similar setup. The view is really amazing.
So happy it all worked out for you and your Family, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Reviews Email Us or Give Us a Call
USA Tel. 305 748 4325
Honduras: + (504) 2445 4117