Our property is located among the woods on a “country “road that leads to one of the best beaches of Roatan, West Bay Beach.We offer simplicity, comfort, cleanliness and a great location.Just a five minute walk and you’ll come upon the turquoise Caribbean Sea and the most beautiful and pristine white sand beach surrounded by tropical vegetation.Protected by the coral reef which runs parallel to shore, it offers some of the best snorkeling and diving in the world.
For your enjoyment there are also many beachfront restaurants and bars to choose from. Ideal location for some of the most spectacular sunsets!
For a taste of Caribbean style living and a change of pace, take a short water taxi ride to West End Village.
You’ll find much to explore among all the ocean front restaurants, dive shops and gift shops.
Pick up some fresh fruits or sea food from the street vendors along the main road.
Then return to the peace and quiet of TORTUGA BAHIA.
- Large 1 bedroom with King size bed and bath with tiled shower.
- Living room with Cable TV and dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and small appliances.
- Deck off the living room adds to the outside living space.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- A/C in bedroom
- Cable TV in living room
- DVD Player
- Microwave Oven
- Gas stove
- House is secured with Bulldog Security
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
|HIGH (Dec thru April)||LOW (May thru Nov)|
- A/C: Please add $150/week
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
- Ask us about our Long Term Rental rate
Full House -Upper & Lower units
- 3 bed/ 2 bath with pull out couch in living room
- Maximum 8 people
- Add $150/week for A/C
- High (Dec thru April): $1,200/wk
- Low (May thru Nov): $1,000/wk
- Ask us about Long Term Rental ( Minimum 3 months )
Submit your review
Wow, everything you need and want! I stayed here this week and had the very best time. The house is fully equipped and comfortable. It even had an outdoor shower to rinse the beach off our feet and snorkel gear. The kitchen was well equipped, but I confess we mostly just made breakfast and cocktails there. The beach and restaurants are a 5 minute walk away. The bed was really comfortable and we had ample space for all our stuff. We loved hanging out on the patio with the beautiful jungle view and hummingbirds buzzing around. A good dive shop is at the bottom of the hill to arrange whatever you need. We're so glad we picked West Bay for this trip because there's a ton to see and you can literally walk out to snorkel on the reef. I loved being able to snorkel whenever we wanted instead of having to plan outings with a boat. Calm perfect waters. We'll be back!!