Designed by renowned Honduran architect Hugo Coello, a stunning hilltop home in the exclusive residential community of Mar Vista Bay… just minutes away from West End Village and West Bay Beach.Spectacular hilltop home with mountain and sea views, and infinity edged pool, just minutes to West Bay Beach and West End Village. This three bedroom three and a half bath private home in the exclusive residential community of Mar Vista Bay offers casual elegance, privacy, convenience and comfort.
Overlooking the south shore of the island and the Caribbean Sea, on a clear day you can see the Hog Islands and the mountains of mainland Honduras with the majestic backdrop of Pico Bonito, an 8,000 ft. peak 30 miles away.
- Spacious open plan living room, dining room and kitchen with walls of glass open to a large covered patio and pool.
- The home is comfortably furnished with pieces from both Honduras and Indonesia, interior doors are locally hand carved mahogany and walls are decorated with local art that compliments this beautiful tropical island home.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with San Juan (a tropical hardwood) cabinets and granite countertops, and all the large and small appliances you will need for cooking and dining at home.
- The Master bedroom offers a king size bed and private bath with glass sliders giving access to the patio and pool.
- Two guest bedrooms one with a king size bed and private bath, the other at the opposite end of the house has a queen size bed, private bath and glass sliders to access the patio and pool area.
- All rooms have ceiling fans and individual wall mounted a/c units so each guest can control the temperature to their own liking.
- La Colina ( “the hill”) is sited at the top of a small valley facing south to catch the prevailing trade winds so you can enjoy cool breezes if you prefer not to use the a/c.
- The pool patio is furnished for gracious outdoor living including a comfy love seat, overstuffed chairs with ottomans, teak lounge chairs, and dining table for your enjoyment.
- Off the pool patio there is an outdoor shower and half bath.
- The grounds are beautifully landscaped with tropical flowers and trees.
- Bull Dog Security International and their roaming response team provide protection 24/7, assuring you peace of mind while enjoying this private peaceful home and setting.
- Mar Vista Bay has a private” Key Hole” sandy beach with Palapa if you prefer to have a quiet beach outing without the crowds.
- 46″ flat screen with Direct TV
- DVD/CD with USB – Ipod/MP3 player
- Gas B.B.Q Grill
- Back-up Generator
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
* Please No Smoking Inside Home *
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
|Master Bedroom + 1 Guest Bedroom||$1,800/wk||$2,000/wk||$2,200/wk||$3,000/wk|
|Master Bedroom Only||$1,400/wk||$1,600/wk||$1,800/wk||$3,000/wk|
- Maximum 6 people
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure.
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Lovely location with a great view and only a short drive to West End (where we were diving). Exceptionally well stocked kitchen and comfortable furniture. We had everything we needed for our 1 week stay and enjoyed our time in this home.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is very much appreciated by us. Your private feedback is noted! You are welcome back any time!
If I said this location was amazing it would not do it justice. I just hope it is available when I wish to visit Roatan again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. We are delighted to know that you love the house. You are welcome every time you come to the island.
This is a must stay location, We really loved staying here.
Thank you for your feedback Isaac, good to have you!!