This beachfront home with pristine, calm waters, white sands and unbelievable sunset views is in a quiet area, but near everything. A beautiful reef for snorkeling and diving is accessible just yards from the beach.
Take a very short walk to two restaurants and bars with live music and activities, a dive shop, and only a 5 min drive to West End. We guess that you’ll spend most of your time on the spacious semi-covered wraparound deck enjoying the island breezes, the expansive ocean view, resting in the hammock watching the sun go down.
The house is made from island hardwoods inside and out and meticulously cared for. Tall, vaulted ceilings welcome you in, with 2 bedrooms on the main floor. The master has an en-suite bathroom, and another full bathroom is on the main floor between the two bedrooms. The upper loft has a private balcony perfect for kids. A separate small studio apartment on the ground level has a queen sized bed, kitchenette amenities, and a full bath with ocean view window and sleeps 2. The entire home has AC units in each room, and WiFi.
The kitchen is well equipped for anything you may need. The living area has plenty of seating, a TV, table for playing board games, and a futon for sitting, resting, or extra guests to sleep. The entire place is yours!
There is a deck under the house for shade and a freshwater showerhead for rinsing off after playing in the sun, sand and sea. The property is filled with native tropical plants and trees. Geckos and beautiful birds are sure to be seen and heard!
The house is protected by a full security system monitored locally by Bulldog Security. There is room for one vehicle to park if you choose to rent a car during your stay and the house has two short flights of stairs to enter.
Everything you need for the perfect family retreat or relaxing beach vacation is here!
For smaller groups, the upper 2 bedroom level of the house can be rented for 4 people at a discounted rate – click here for more information.
- Beach cottage with North American amenities
- Master Bedrooms with queen size bed, en suite bathroom and TV.
- Second Bedroom with queen size bed with adjacent bathroom.
- Upper loft with private balcony.
- Studio Apartment with Queen Size Bed, Kitchenette and full bath.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room with TV.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Bulldog Security
- A/C in each room
- Cable TV with US channels
- BBQ grill
- Local Cell phone provided
- Wireless Internet Included
This listing is for 6 people. The 2 bedroom upper level can be rented for 4 at a reduced rate. Click here to view that listing.
|Guests||LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Maximum six people.
- No pets.
- Due to the high cost, electric is an additional charge. Usage will be determined by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights