Surrounded by tropical mature gardens, relax in the upper or lower level screened porches just a few steps away from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean SeaSit back and relax… your private cabana getaway home is here!
Phoenix House the latest addition to the Sundancer community.
Surrounded by tropical mature gardens, while relaxing in either the upper or lower level screened porches. Just a few steps away you’ll come upon the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, sandy beach and private dock. There is also a community pool for your enjoyment.
Sundancer a private development centrally located in Sandy Bay a 10-minute drive from the airport and West End Village where you will find many restaurants, shops, activities and nightlife.
The open plan living, dining area and kitchen on the main level has a double set of French doors which open to the screened porch allowing you to enjoy fresh air and more living space! The kitchen is fully equipped with all new appliances.The main level of Phoenix House has one bedroom, the second bedroom is on the upper level both with private tiled baths and walk-in closets. Across from the upper level bedroom is the second screened in porch providing another private sitting room.
There are ceiling fans and individual air conditioning units throughout.
Cable TV and wi-fi included.
This free standing 2 story cabana offers tropical style, privacy and comfort. Ideal for a group of friends or a family gathering, kids are welcome!
- Open-plan living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen
- Two bedrooms each with queen size bed.
- Community Dock and Beach
- Community Pool
- 24-hour security
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Maximum four people
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. Usage will be determined by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights