Tucked away in a quiet corner of West End Village, the hub of Roatan’s tourism center, with restaurants, diving, shopping, live music… all within 5 minute walking distance.
Stargazer, a brand new island style home, offers privacy, comfort and convenience.
Just a short walk to a white sand beach for swimming and snorkeling. Many dive shops and restaurants to choose from along the village beach road.
After enjoying all the activities, you will welcome this relaxing and comfortable setting. There is a fully equipped kitchen for staying home meals. Have your morning coffee under one of the two covered, screened porches. Take an early or evening walk through the village to get acquainted with the local flavor. It’s a perfect setting for a wonderful vacation whether it’s a romantic getaway, a shared experience with friends or a family get together.
- Modern island style home with North American amenities
- Air-conditioned in both bedrooms and living room.
- Guest Bedroom on first level offers Queen size bed, spacious closet, en-suite/adjacent bath with large tiled walk-in shower.
- Master Bedroom on upper level offers Queen size bed, walk in closet and en-suite bath with large tiled walk-in shower.
- Spacious air conditioned living room on upper level with 32 inch SMART TV which opens up to screened porch with additional sitting and hammocks.
- Two Futons in living room that can sleep one person comfortably in each.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area opens up to a large covered and screened front porch. For additional outdoor living, it is furnished with outdoor table and chairs and two hanging Guatemalan style chairs.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer on the upper level.
- Room controlled air conditioning in bedrooms and living room.
- Cable TV with US channels
- Wireless Internet Included
(May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov)
(Jul thru Aug)
(Dec thru Apr)
|PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
- Maximum 6 people – 4 adults, 2 Children
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Submit your review
Needed to book a last minute trip for a week to go see my sister who runs a dive shop. We've booked a number of other places through RPM and always had a great experience. This was no different. The place is great - it matches the listing well. The location is the biggest perk of this place - it was only an 8 minute walk to all of the dive shops and good food spots on the strip of West End. The rooms are cozy, the bathrooms are nice and the screen porches are awesome. Note: This place is at the very end of West End. It turns to really poor dirt road for the last few hundred yards and might not feel the safest for families. If you have a rental car, make sure it has ground clearance. There is no where to turn around outside of the gate so you would have to back out. If these things do not bother you and if you want a more immersive, local experience like we like to have (while still feeling comfortable) this place can't be beat for the value. Book this place! Go enjoy Roatan!
I appreciate your positive feedback about Stargazer. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to Roatan again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.
A very modern property for the island. The screened-in outdoor decks are excellent for hosting dinner or just lounging in the hammock with no bugs.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Stargazer. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Well done new house with everything you need to be comfortable. Plenty of room with two nice screened-in balconies where we enjoyed morning coffee and evening relaxing after an active day in West End. Location is good for getting anywhere in West End. Plenty of bars, places to eat, dive shops and beach within a short walk. There is ample room to for parking a rental car. Only drawback is the dirt road will turn to mud if it rains. Good value for the money!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Stargazer. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
The perfect place! I highly recommend it!
Thank you very much for making time to give us feedback.
My 12 year old son and I had a great time staying here. The highlight of the house were the two patios with hammocks where I would drink my morning coffee and listen to the birds in the morning, sometimes visited by colorful Macaws. Between the screen and the geckos the place was insect free. I liked the location, last house on the road which turned from asphalt to dirt at the end. 10 minutes walk to the dive shops and restaurants in west end.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Stargazer. We apologize for the inconvenience with the gardener!
Stargazer was an excellent experience. Check in was easy and the communication was prompt. The beds are comfortable and the air conditioning works great. We spent the majority of our mornings and evening on the front porches enjoying the sounds of the island. I would easily recommend to anyone traveling to west end.
Thank you very much for this lovely review, we are glad to hear that you had such a good experience at Stargazer. We hope to host you again in the future. You are more than welcome!
Sleeps 4 adults, 2 Children
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Email Us or Give Us a Call
USA Tel. 305 748 4325
Honduras: + (504) 2445 4117