Waterfront home, West Bay area. Cooling trade winds… dramatic south shore and mainland mountain views… and only a short walk to fabulous West Bay Beach.Enjoy cooling Trade winds, spectacular sunrises, endless sea views and majestic mountain views of mainland Honduras.
Casa Marchele is a two bedroom house with a loft and a studio apartment beneath. The upper level of the property has an open plan with fully equipped kitchen and living area with a wall of glass on the south side for access to a sun deck all overlooking the Caribbean Sea. On a clear day you can see the Hog Islands and mountains of mainland Honduras with the majestic backdrop of Pico Bonito, an 8,000 ft peak 30 miles away. The upstairs unit has a master suite with king size bed, A/C and private bath, and another bedroom of the same size with shared bath at the opposite end of the house, also with a king size bed and A/C. There are two screened in porches one set up for dining and the second one lounging both with sea views. The loft has a queen size bed. Six can sleep comfortably. There are ceiling fans through out and a laundry room with washer and dryer for your convenience.
The studio below has a queen size bed, kitchen and private bathroom. Together with the upper unit, eight can sleep comfortably.
This rental is for the entire house – 2 bedrooms and loft upstairs and the studio apartment below. If your group is six or less, the upstairs is available alone – click here for more information.
The residential community of Turtle Crossing offers a community pool and a peaceful environment with 24/7 security and easy access to Roatan’s premier West Bay Beach with its many restaurants, shopping and activities.
Casa Marchele – just a short walk to West Bay Beach for snorkeling, activities, shops and restaurants, and then come home to a more private and peaceful setting.
- Open-plan living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen
- One master bedroom with king size bed, private bath and A/C
- Second master bedroom with king size bed, shared bath and A/C
- Loft with queen sized bed
- Two private screened-in porches overlooking the sea and a sun/stargazing deck
- Large pantry and laundry room with washer and dryer
- Lower level of the house has a private studio apartment with kitchen and deck
- Flat screen TVs in the main living area and studio
- Community pool and gazebo at the water’s edge
- 24-hour security
|Guests||WEEKLY||PEAK(Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
- Maximum eight people
- A/C is an optional charge of $150 per week.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights