Waterfront home, West Bay area. Cooling trade winds… dramatic south shore and mainland mountain views… and only a short walk to fabulous West Bay Beach.Enjoy cooling Trade winds, spectacular sunrises, endless sea views and majestic mountain views of mainland Honduras.
Casa Marchele is a two bedroom house with a loft that will comfortably sleep six. It is on the upper levels of Turtle Crossing 13, and has an open plan with fully equipped kitchen and living area with a wall of glass on the south side for access to a sun deck all overlooking the Caribbean Sea. On a clear day you can see the Hog Islands and mountains of mainland Honduras with the majestic backdrop of Pico Bonito, an 8,000 ft peak 30 miles away. There is a master suite with king size bed, A/C and private bath, and another bedroom of the same size with A/C and a shared bath at the opposite end of the house, also with a king size bed. There are two screened in porches one set up for dining and the second one lounging both with sea views. There is a loft with a queen size bed. There are ceiling fans through out and a laundry room with washer and dryer for your convenience.
The lower level of the house has a studio apartment available with queen size bed and a large patio area for larger groups and added privacy – click here for more information.
The residential community of Turtle Crossing offers a community pool and a peaceful environment with 24/7 security and easy access to Roatan’s premier West Bay Beach with its many restaurants, shopping and activities.
Casa Marchele – just a short walk to West Bay Beach for snorkeling, activities, shops and restaurants, and then come home to a more private and peaceful setting.
- Open-plan living and dining room with fully equipped kitchen
- One master bedroom with king size bed, private bath and A/C
- Second master bedroom with king size bed, shared bath and A/C
- Loft with queen sized bed
- Two private screened-in porches overlooking the sea and a sun/stargazing deck
- Large pantry and laundry room with washer and dryer
- Flat screen TVs in the main living area
- Community pool and gazebo at the water’s edge
- 24-hour security
|Guests||WEEKLY||PEAK(Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
- Maximum six people – eight people if apartment us booked
- A/C is an optional charge of $150 per week.
- Cleaning fee: $60
- $ 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights