Breathtaking panoramic vistas from nearly every room in this unique Sorrenti designed pod style home.
Perfectly located in the very end of Topridge Hill in Sandy Bay, suspended above the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Casa Afortunada is conveniently located minutes away from the airport, shopping, restaurants and West End Village.
As you enter the home, guests are greeted with an ocean view pool and spacious sunning deck.
The center pod features tastefully furnished living room, vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, opening to the covered expansive deck with full view of the Caribbean Sea.
Adjacent is the fully equipped kitchen with new appliances throughout.
Two additional pods include primary bedroom with King size bed and guest bedroom with queen size bed. Both with en suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers.
An exterior staircase provides access to the third most private of the two guest bedrooms. It offers 2 twin beds beds, en suite bathroom with walk in shower.
The home includes high-speed internet, separate air conditioning units in each bedroom and the main living area, ceiling fans throughout, cable TV, a propane stove and oven.
This listing offers 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths for up to 4 people. We have a separate listing for 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths which comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests.
All that is required for a comfortable and unforgettable Roatan vacation!
- Master bedroom suite with king size bed, private balcony and bathroom en-suite.
- Guest Bedroom with queen sized bed and bathroom en-suite.
- Third bedroom with 2 twin size beds and private access by an exterior staircase with private deck.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Gas Stove
- Small Appliances
- Water Cooler
- Separate a/c units in bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling fans
- Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Internet and Cable TV
- Private Pool
|Guests||LOW (May & June, Oct thru Nov)||MID (July thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK (Xmas, New Year & Easter)|
- Maximum 4 people – For larger groups, our separate 3 bedroom listing accommodates 6
- Due to the high cost, electric is an additional charge. Meters are read at check-in and check-out.
- Cleaning fee: $100
- 500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales and room tax
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Reviews Email Us or Give Us a Call
USA Tel. 305 748 4325
Honduras: + (504) 2445 4117