Caribbean Casual Elegance defines this spectacular home designed by renowned Honduran architect Hugo Coello.Located a short walk close enough to enjoy Roatan’s premier West Bay Beach with its white sand, great snorkeling, restaurants, shopping and activities yet far enough to get away from the crowds. Casa Lynda with its spacious stone patio and large swimming pool is ideal for sunning, lounging and relaxing with friends and family. There maybe days when you ask “why go anywhere?”…
This listing is for 8 people and includes the main house as well as the casita. If your party is smaller, the house alone is available for 6 people here – Casa Lynda for 6 people
- Central to the home is the open plan living room, dining room and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with covered patios off the dining room and living room. Enjoy the air conditioned comfort inside or fresh air patios outside.
- Off the main level living area is one guest bedroom with a queen size bed, private bath and covered patio.
- Main level also has a half bath off the living room and laundry room off the kitchen.
- On the second level is the Master Bedroom with King size bed, private bath and covered patio.
- There is also an additional Guest Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds private bath and balcony.
- This level also features a casual comfortable sitting area with flat screen TV, bar and patio overlooking West Bay Beach.
- Last but not least off the pool area is a one bedroom Casita with outdoor shower for that extra guest who prefers their privacy.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split A/C units in each room
- Dishwasher and Microwave
- Washer / Dryer
- Back Up Generator
- On Site Caretaker
- Internet, Direct TV, DVD Player, Local Cell Phone
- Flat Screen TV ‘s L.R, Master BR, Lower Guest BR, Sitting Rm, Casita
|LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
|House Only – Sleeps 6||$2,500/wk||$2,750/wk||$3,000/wk||$3,500/wk|
|House w/ Casita – Sleeps 8||$3,000/wk||$3,250/wk||$3,500/wk||$4,000/wk|
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales taxes
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Wonderful property. The pool is amazing. Close to the beach and all fun things to do
Thank you Kerri, we appreciate you taking the time to review your stay.
Spacious and well-stocked! The pool and outdoor areas are beautiful, and the beds are comfortable. Problems were addressed relatively quickly and the on-site caretaker was helpful. Plenty of room for everyone; we would stay there again.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Casa Lynda. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations!
Fantastic time. I’d buy this house in a heartbeat. Well stocked and great location easy access. Had a private chef come in and she was amazed at how stocked it was. Pool is fantastic.
Thank you for taking the time to review Casa Lynda, you were perfect guests! Exceptionally clean and while we didn’t get to meet, it was easy to communicate via phone. We'd gladly host you again.
Beautiful house really close to West Bay and West End. Everything was awesome! Host went out of their way to make sure we had the best stay!
Thanks for the awesome review, Dave! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and visit us soon. Cheers!
This was the most amazing home we have ever stayed in and we do a lot of traveling. The layout provides for much privacy as well as incredible views. The elegant decor is very inviting and clean. The location was premier for being walking distance to entertainment and for great dining options. We would HIGHLY recommend staying at Casa Lynda. We are hoping to be back ourselves!!
Thank you so much for your review. You are very welcome to come back. Thank you for choosing us as your host!
Beautiful house and wonderful people . Prettiest water and beaches in world, scuba diving and fishing both incredible. House is a palace and Carlos (the caretaker) became a friend. Went out of his way to make us feel welcome and helped us anytime we needed a hand! Could not have been better!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Casa Lynda, Happy to know the team and Carlos met your expectation! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Minimum Stay: 5 nights