Caribbean Casual Elegance defines this spectacular home designed by renowned Honduran architect Hugo Coello.Located a short walk close enough to enjoy Roatan’s premier West Bay Beach with its white sand, great snorkeling, restaurants, shopping and activities yet far enough to get away from the crowds. Casa Lynda with its spacious stone patio and large swimming pool is ideal for sunning, lounging and relaxing with friends and family. There maybe days when you ask “why go anywhere?”…
This listing is for 8 people and includes the main house as well as the casita. If your party is smaller, the house alone is available for 6 people here – Casa Lynda for 6 people
- Central to the home is the open plan living room, dining room and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with covered patios off the dining room and living room. Enjoy the air conditioned comfort inside or fresh air patios outside.
- Off the main level living area is one guest bedroom with a queen size bed, private bath and covered patio.
- Main level also has a half bath off the living room and laundry room off the kitchen.
- On the second level is the Master Bedroom with King size bed, private bath and covered patio.
- There is also an additional Guest Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds private bath and balcony.
- This level also features a casual comfortable sitting area with flat screen TV, bar and patio overlooking West Bay Beach.
- Last but not least off the pool area is a one bedroom Casita with outdoor shower for that extra guest who prefers their privacy.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split A/C units in each room
- Dishwasher and Microwave
- Washer / Dryer
- Back Up Generator
- On Site Caretaker
- Internet, Direct TV, DVD Player, Local Cell Phone
- Flat Screen TV ‘s L.R, Master BR, Lower Guest BR, Sitting Rm, Casita
|LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
|House Only – Sleeps 6||$2,500/wk||$2,750/wk||$3,000/wk||$3,500/wk|
|House w/ Casita – Sleeps 8||$3,000/wk||$3,250/wk||$3,500/wk||$4,000/wk|
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales taxes
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
Roatan Property Management
Average rating: 0 reviews
4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath
Minimum Stay: 5 nights
Minimum Stay: 5 nights