Caribbean Casual Elegance defines this spectacular home designed by renowned Honduran architect Hugo Coello.Located a short walk close enough to enjoy Roatan’s premier West Bay Beach with its white sand, great snorkeling, restaurants, shopping and activities yet far enough to get away from the crowds. Casa Lynda with its spacious stone patio and large swimming pool is ideal for sunning, lounging and relaxing with friends and family. There maybe days when you ask “why go anywhere?”…
Casa Lynda has sleeping for 6, but for larger parties, there is casita available that sleeps 2 for a total of 8. Please check out our separate listing for this option here – Casa Lynda for 8 people
- Central to the home is the open plan living room, dining room and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with covered patios off the dining room and living room. Enjoy the air conditioned comfort inside or fresh air patios outside.
- Off the main level living area is one guest bedroom with a queen size bed, private bath and covered patio.
- Main level also has a half bath off the living room and laundry room off the kitchen.
- On the second level is the Master Bedroom with King size bed, private bath and covered patio.
- There is also an additional Guest Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds private bath and balcony.
- This level also features a casual comfortable sitting area with flat screen TV, bar and patio overlooking West Bay Beach.
- Last but not least off the pool area is a one bedroom Casita with outdoor shower for that extra guest who prefers their privacy.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split A/C units in each room
- Dishwasher and Microwave
- Washer / Dryer
- Back Up Generator
- On Site Caretaker
- Internet, Direct TV, DVD Player, Local Cell Phone
- Flat Screen TV ‘s L.R, Master BR, Lower Guest BR, Sitting Rm, Casita
|LOW (May thru Jun, Sep thru Nov||MID (Jul thru Aug)||HIGH (Dec thru Apr)||PEAK – (Xmas, New Year’s & Easter)|
|House Only – Sleeps 6||$2,500/wk||$2,750/wk||$3,000/wk||$3,500/wk|
|House w/ Casita – Sleeps 8||$3,000/wk||$3,250/wk||$3,500/wk||$4,000/wk|
- Due to the high cost, electricity is an additional charge. usage will be determine by reading the meter on arrival and departure.
- Cleaning fee: $75
- $500 security deposit, which will be returned upon satisfactory check-out no later than 10 days after your departure
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran sales taxes
- NOTE: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Submit your review
This house is perfection! You will not regret your stay here. Very well appointed house. Gorgeous and very well kept grounds. Best rental pool we've ever had. Great location and beautiful views. Plus great communication and seamless check in and out. We really couldn't ask for anything more. Can't wait for our next visit!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, it is very much appreciated by us. Your privated feedback is noted and we hope that on your next visit you decide to stay with us, you are more than welcome!
House was beautiful and the pool was amazing. Convenient location just a short walk from the beach. Kitchen was well stocked with all the stuff we needed especially for a two week stay. Host was very responsive to any issues/requests we had. Also great to have an onsite caretaker and full security. Would definitely recommend staying.
Thank you for reviewing this rental, please feel free to contact us again on your next visit
This was a great find. Something was wrong with the water to the bedroom showers and we couldn’t get them hot. Other than not having that though, everything was great. Great location and really nice house. I would definitely stay again
Thank you for your review.
Just to clarify there were hot water, the bathroms are a little too far from the hot water heater tanks and it just takes a while to heat up!! we would definitely love to have you back...hope you have a beautiful 2021.
Minimum Stay: 5 nights